Physical Therapy is often associated with injury, the elderly, and post-surgery rehabilitation, but physical therapy isn’t exclusive to rehabilitation. This article by Ann Wendel for Bossfit Magazine addresses the misconception that physical therapy is only necessary for rehab and shares five scenarios where physical therapy or a physical therapist can help you stay healthy and reach your long-term fitness goals
The scenarios include:
- Discomfort during training sessions
- Helping with the purchase of fitness equipment that is right for your body
- Developing a fitness program
- Working with conditions such as arthritis, lupus, or diabetes that may complicate your body’s response to training
- Making ergonomic recommendations to alleviate the effects of repetitive strain injuries
Click here to read the full article.