About the Baseline® brand
Baseline® measurement instruments have been used by orthopedists, therapists, FCE administers and professors since the 1980s. Many of you who have received therapy after an injury have probably had your progress tested throughout your rehabilitation with a Baseline® measurement instrument.
The product line includes instruments to measure strength, range-of-motion, sensory perception, body measurements and more. Many Baseline® instruments are manufactured in the USA and carry the CE mark for sale outside the USA.
The Baseline® product category
Below is a listing of some Baseline® products. Select a category link to learn more.
- Baseline® hydraulic dynamometers – objective strength evaluators including hand dynamometers, pinch gauges, push-pull (MMT) dynamometers, wrist dynamometers and more.
- Baseline® goniometers – metal and plastic models measure range-of-motion of finger through large joints. Featuring the patent pending Absolute+Axis™ attachment and the Xtender® extendable goniometer.
- Baseline® inclinometers – including the Bubble® and adjustable Acu-Angle® models.
- Baseline® alignment measurement – including scoliosis screening.
- Baseline® sensory measurement – including monofilaments, percussion hammers, Discim-A-Gon™ 2-point discrimination, tuning forks and more.
- Baseline® pulse oximeters – including entry level and deluxe model with waveform.
- Baseline® skinfold calipers
- Baseline® sit-and-reach trunk flexibility test
- Baseline® spirometer – windmill type
Set of hand evaluation instruments are stored in protective carrying case.
The Baseline® hydraulic push-pull dynamometer is perfect for muscle strength measurement, job task analysis and functional capacity evaluation (FCE). The dynamometer is lightweight and portable. The dynamometer is packaged with 3 push pads (padded curved, padded straight, and circular), 1 pull hook and 1 snap-lock hook. Can be used with lift platform (sold separately) to conduct muscle strength and functional capacity tests. Compatible with Baseline® single and dual grip handles (sold separately). Comes in a cushioned carrying case with a muscle test manual. 1 year warranty. CE certified.
The Baseline® push-pull dynamometer push and pull pads can be used with the Baseline® hydraulic, mechanical and electronic push-pull dynamometer. The handles are compatible with Baseline® hydraulic and push-pull dynamometers.
Now is the time to trade-in or upgrade your old dynamometer, pinch gauge or force gauge for a new Baseline® measurement instrument complete with carrying case. A CS rep will contact you with an exchange number and instructions to initiate the trade-in.
Extendable goniometer offers easy-to-read scale, and adjustable leg length for measuring large and small joints. Steel arms extending 9½" to 26".